Time frame and cost
Orders placed by 2pm (Monday-Friday) will be shipped the same day wherever possible. All orders after this time or in very busy periods may take longer.
We are currently receiving a large number of orders over weekends so there may be a an extra day needed to process orders from Sunday’s and Monday’s.
- RM48 is charged at £4.49. Available on orders upto 2kg. Deliveries usually take 2-3 working days however in some instances this may take longer. Deliveries are made by Royal Mail between 8am and 9pm and can arrive over the weekend but not guaranteed.
- DPD Next Day Service is charged at £5.99 for Mainland UK Orders. DPD will send a text or email on the morning of Delivery to give you your 1 Hour Delivery Slot. Orders will be delivered the next working day if orders are placed by 2pm (Monday-Friday) Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and shipped on the next working day.
- EVRI Standard Delivery is charged at £3.99. Available on orders which are under 2kg in weight and Mainland Postcodes only. Deliveries usually take 2-4 working days however in some instances this may take longer.
- EVRI EXPRESS is charged at £4.49. Available on orders which are under 15kg in weight only and Mainland Postcodes only. EVRI aim to deliver next working day but in some cases this may be one day more. EVRI deliver on the Next Day Service Monday-Friday however in some instances they may deliver over the weekends although this is not guaranteed. Delivery usually is usually next day but some parcels may take longer.
- Free Shipping for all orders over £49.99 and under 30kg shipped to the UK Mainland. Mainland parcel will be shipped on an Express service either RM48 for lighter orders or DPD for heavier ones. If the order is above 30kg and/or requires more than one parcel extra shipping charges will be incurred.
- Saturday Delivery Order by 2pm Friday for this service. Mainland UK Orders only. Orders will be delivered via DPD
- Sunday Delivery Order by 2pm Friday for this service. Mainland UK Orders Orders will be delivered via DPD
- Northern Ireland Delivery Orders under 2kg will be shipped via Royal Mail timescale is 3-5 working days at £4.99. Orders over 2kg will be shipped via DPD timescale is 2 working days at £9.99
Delays with the couriers can happen especially during busy periods. We do not offer refunds for delays with the couriers as this is out of our control.
If you need an update please email us on email@example.com
Orders from the Following Post Codes will be sent Via Royal Mail and may take longer to reach the destination:
|Aberdeen||AB41 - AB54|
|Northern Highlands||AB36 - AB38|
|Northern Highlands||AB55 - AB56|
|Argyll||FK17 - FK21|
|Northern Highlands||HS1 - HS9|
|Northern Highlands||IV1 - IV63|
|Northern Highlands||KW0 - KW14|
|Orkney Shetland||KW15 - KW17|
|Argyll||PA20 - PA78|
|Dundee||PH15 - PH18|
|Northern Highlands||PH19 - PH29|
|Northern Highlands||PH32 - PH33|
|Northern Highlands||PH45 - PH48|
|Argyll||PH30 - PH31|
|Argyll||PH34 - PH44|
|Argyll||PH49 - PH50|
|ZE1 - ZE3|
Isle of Wight and Isle of Man orders will be shipped via Royal Mail. These postcodes are subject to updates at any time.
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Isles of Scilly
Shipments to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly will be shipped by Royal Mail and may take up to 5 working days to arrive in some cases.
What happens if you were not home when delivery was attempted?
Couriers will attempt to deliver 3 times before the parcel is sent back to us. To enable us to redeliver UK mainland parcels we will charge an additional £3.99 delivery fee. International parcel delivery will be charged at cost.
My Parcel has not arrived
if your parcel has not arrived with a couple of days of the expected arrival don’t panic, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tracking update and we will get back to you asap. Please contact us if you have not received your parcel within a few days of the expected delivery date.
If your parcel tracking states the parcel has been delivered but you have not received it please email us immediately for us to raise an investigation. This must be done within 14 days of the delivery date as couriers will not investigate after this time period.
In many cases the item has been left in an outside safe space or with a neighbour so it is advisable to also check these places.
Tracking can be requested by adding your email or number to the order.
Tracking links will be automatically sent to you from either Royal mail, EVRI or DPD depending on the service you have chosen.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com
In the event you wish to refund an order with free shipping we will deduct the cost of shipping from the refund. Returns must be made within 14 Days of receipt and in the original condition it was received in.
Please note we do not accept returns for broken Pringles due to their fragile nature. Also Cans with Dents in them or damage to cereal boxes. Please see our returns policy for full details.
My Parcel has arrived Damaged
Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 Hours with Photographs of the damaged items and packaging so that we can find a resolution for you. We need to be notified as soon as possible to enable us to make a claim.
International Shipping Currently Suspended
We now offer the following Shipping options for our International customers:
|DHL Ireland 0-10kg||0g–10000g||
|DHL Ireland 10-20kg||10001g–20000g||
|DHL Ireland 20-30kg||20001g–30000g||
This service should tale 2-4 days to arrive. Please allow extra time for processing in busy periods. Any duty that may be applicable on your shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer. Returned parcels for non payment of duty are subject to a 20% restocking fee.